Monday, December 13, 2010

A little something to start off with

Well, I've decided to get back into blogging. Mostly because I felt I had something worth sharing with you all. This blog will center around a few things. There will be lots of food blogging, mostly recipes that I cook up at home, sometimes alone, sometimes with help from my kids. They will all be Kosher and labeled Meat, Dairy or Parve. I will less frequently talk about pop culture, the music I listen to, books I'm reading, favorite comics and once in a while I'll mention a movie or TV show. I will be making an effort to get in a post about the weekly Torah reading for those interested in such things. Finally, I'll do some political blogging. I'll keep those posts under the fold, so if you don't like my rabid Right Wing/Libertarian opinions you can easily skip them. Hope y'all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment