Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Thor's Thunderberg Failure

So. I had this cookbook growing up. I love my comic books, as anyone who reads my blog knows. But this is the Might Marvel Superheroes Comic Book. It's one of the ways I got my start in cooking. Which is my other passion. Anyway, there was one recipe that I tried from this way back when that just didn't work out for me. I've been thinking about it and thinking about it but for some reason I didn't know why it went wrong.
It was for Thor's Thunderburg hamburgers. Went off and found a copy. Here are the ingredients:
1 pound ground beef
1 can kernel corn
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons pickle relish
1 tablespoon mustard
buns

Obviously, mix together, make patties, add to frying pan etc. etc.

My 7-year old self thought he need POPPING corn. No wonder it was really crunchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment